As concerns about the Coronavirus (COVID-19) intensify, we wanted to share the steps Bright Brain Centre takes currently and will continue to implement.
- We are sanitizing all surfaces including door knobs and front door after each client.
- Please use hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the office.
- For neurofeedback clients, we will be wearing gloves as we place your cap on and prepare for your session.
- The caps used for neurofeedback are washed, dried and treated with antibacterial and antiviral agent after each client
- We will endeavor to keep our distance, we will no longer shake hands or hug.
- If you experience any cold or flu-like symptoms, if you have been tested positive, or have been in touch with someone who has been tested positive for COVID-19, please, refrain from coming into our office and do not put vulnerable clients at risk.
- If you consider yourself vulnerable due to age, underlying health conditions or weakened immune system, please, stay home!
Let’s all play it safe for ourselves, our loved ones, the elderly and our neighbors. With precautions in place, we will hopefully be back to normal in a couple of months.